First Day of Holidays: Moving at the Speed of Crazy
Too much excitement as I started my day. It is the “official first day of my holidays,” and all I wanted to do was create. This, amusingly, got out of hand pretty quickly, as my focus took off like a freight train on a bridge, but like one of those broken bridges, where the train falls to its doom? That type.
- What motivated me out of bed was the want to learn how to 3D prop models for video games
- Also wanted to learn “why we were taught in college that 3D models are better created with “quads,” but I look at works for games, and they’re often in “tris.” *This refers to each face of the model either having four sides (quad), or three sides (tri). What’s the deal?
- Didn’t matter, by the time I’d found a great tutorial area, I’d decided to open up the the latest version of the video game guide I’ve been working on.
- To ensure the book’s progress, and optimal fun for me, I told me to, “work on a little bit, and then shift over to another project, when I feel like it.”
- That didn’t last long, until I figured…
- I really need to start populating my web store with more stuff–like, I’d originally started adding some cute 3D models; they’re free, as I’m just starting, and I have some super cute furniture models I wanted to add in there, but I also want––
- To get back into the digital scrapbooking game, when a long time ago, I’d learned a bit how to craft epic stuff for digital scrapbooking, however…
- It occurs to me, my website needs some TLC, so I get to work on updating the SEO, for better search engine optimization.
- Just need to clean up the CSS, and I’ll start rocking that, promise.
I’m only officially an hour and a half into my holidays, and I’m already on my third cup of coffee. The only thing that would really complete this moment is that Benny Hill theme song. I’m a little tired.